Parker Splashwell Wall

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

miss_Irene

Reaction score
I have a 1996 2110 and one issue I have with the boat in the transom is cut and although there is a starboard wall that is hinged in place is does very little to keep water off the deck. I have seen in later models 98 and newer parker molded a piece of fiberglass and began to install deck drains in order to keep the deck from taking waves over the stern. I have contacted Parker and they told me they do not have this part laying around because they have gone to either full brackets or full splashwells now. Does anyone have any experience modifying this or making your own product to eliminate the water from moving up on the deck. I have also considered moving the batteries upfront into the cabin for weight distribution.

I have a 1996 2110 and one issue I have with the boat in the transom is cut and although there is a starboard wall that is hinged in place is does very little to keep water off the deck. I have seen in later models 98 and newer parker molded a piece of fiberglass and began to install deck drains in order to keep the deck from taking waves over the stern. I have contacted Parker and they told me they do not have this part laying around because they have gone to either full brackets or full splashwells now. Does anyone have any experience modifying this or making your own product to eliminate the water from moving up on the deck. I have also considered moving the batteries upfront into the cabin for weight distribution.
I have one on my 2320. If your in southern California you can come take a look at it.

Curious why you hinged board doesn’t keep water from surging in?
I man I can see some water coming through the cracks, but doesn’t it keep waves from surging in?

Back