Parker Wiper Blades??

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John_Madison CT

Reaction score
Guys: I went to BoatUS, Boaters World, West Marine, NAPA and Advanced Auto, all to no avail. Where can I get replacement Wiper blades for my Parker 2520?

They are Anco brand, 12", Type 1..

Thanks,

John

John, the ones on my 2003 were stainless all the way to the blade itself, and that was plastic. Not sure what you have on your boat , but I got replacement stainless ones at Boats Inc, Niantic.
Keith

John, I found some blades at Discount Auto that were the same shape but they were too long. I cut them to the right length and they work and fit just like the originals.

OK.

I bought their part RWBS, 12" long, 305 mm. They didn't mind a small order. Bought two. Have the starboard side in since July '04. Port side doesn't get used as much and haven't put the other Vetus in yet.

Some things you have to keep buying. I'm out of the wiper blade purchase business for awhile. It is lasting.

Dana

Thanks guys. I went to my local Parker dealer (Boats Inc. - Niantic, CT) and they are ordering me a pair. I believe the all stainless wipers are roughly $14.

John

Back