• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Parkers 23se 2017 350 hours - 12 foot tower, new GPS Trolling Motor, PowerPole, interested in hearing offers....

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ATLBrando42

Reaction score
I paid 58k and it had right at 300 hours, and I've fixed the baitwell pump, and added the GPS trolling motor, and bought a 5k Owens and Sons Marine Trailer with brakes and all the works. I'm thinking of upgrading to the 28 foot and have been told the boat market is tight so curious what I could get for this boat, she's in pretty good shape. I dinged the stainless steel rub-rail on the port side and at the bow and you can't get the steel replacements right now, but the hull is fine throughout. Also has a decent sound system with a subwoofer, and 2 GPS and Sonar. The steering wheel and throttle up top are connected mechanically, not digitally.

Yamaha 200 btw, and also located in St Pete Beach currently, she was treated meticulously by a medical device sales guy then myself, every 100 hour service completed and documented.

Looking to see if I could get what I put in which would be the 58k plus 4k GPS Spot Lock, 5k Owens and Sons Trailer

Attachments

• unnamed (10).jpg
    unnamed (10).jpg
    796.9 KB · Views: 24
  • unnamed (9).jpg
    unnamed (9).jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 24
  • unnamed (8).jpg
    unnamed (8).jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 24
  • unnamed (7).jpg
    unnamed (7).jpg