Quantcast

Pictures Auto-Rotating

Classic Parker

Help Support Classic Parker:

pelagic2530

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not sure if anyone else is having this issue, but most of the time when I try to attach a picture to a post via desktop (non-Tapatalk) the site will rotate the picture by 90 degrees. Sometimes it goes left, sometimes right, doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason to it. It's pretty annoying to have to then go back, rotate and save the original image, and repost it every time.

Anyone know why this might be or how to stop it?

Andy

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not sure if anyone else is having this issue, but most of the time when I try to attach a picture to a post via desktop (non-Tapatalk) the site will rotate the picture by 90 degrees. Sometimes it goes left, sometimes right, doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason to it. It's pretty annoying to have to then go back, rotate and save the original image, and repost it every time.

Anyone know why this might be or how to stop it?
I hope someone will help us with information on the best (Easiest!) way to post photos here on CP. So far all I've done is send a link to a Youtube video I've posted (very easy to do for us 'seasoned-citizens'.)... I'd like to post photos here, from emails, with photos, that I send myself from my phone... any help with this is very much appreciated. I think I've seen that tap-a-talk (?) is not useful anymore with the new CP site. I never tried it anyway; I did not want to load another app to my phone. My phone is full! ☺

Last edited:

Andy

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Use the box with paper clip and labeled Attach files
[/Q
Use the box with paper clip and labeled Attach files
Hi Brent, is this a photo of your boat, dock and lift? If so, I love the set up! I too am on a lift and I would love to have a set-up and cover over my boat like you have. Did you custom-build this yourself? Are there companies that sell/install this type of cover? Do you have to remove it during hurricanes?... I know, TMQ (Too Many Questions! ☺).... I appreciate your help and participation on CP... any info you have on this is much appreciated!

Brent

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Greenwood, Indiana & Charlotte Harbor, Florida
Yes to all. Waterway in Ft Meyers did the cover and it is removable. I or them can remove it. We have never removed its but in 2017 when Hurricane Irma hit , they supposed to remove it but didn’t . Every few years the bungie straps are replaced. Bennett Marine did the lift and dock but not the electrical work.

Last edited:

Andy

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes to all. Waterway in Ft Meyers did the cover and it is removable. I or them can remove it. We have never removed its but in 2017 when Hurricane Irma hit , they supposed to remove it but didn’t . Every few years the bungie straps are replaced. Bennett Marine did the lift and dock but not the electrical work.
Thank you!

Brent

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Greenwood, Indiana & Charlotte Harbor, Florida
We didn't watch the electrical work and it failed inspection three times
Later we found other issues like buried splices, wring wire tyoe and size, etc. I dug out trench and most wires were not in conduit and not deep enough . I dug out all of trench, installed full conduit and another electrician wired using continuous wires with no splices . Breaker box and breakers and outlets were fine. Still burns my biscuits

Latest posts