Pilothouse.org pics

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Porkchunker

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Many of us uploaded a pile of pics of Parker helms, electronics installaton, outriggers, and dockside pics on the old Pilothouse.org site.

Wonder what happend to them all, and wonder if they will be moved here. I sure would like to go through them again.

Would also like an album tool to build an album of Tina's Diamond and the little Porkchunker for all to see.

Porkchunker":2p5jdr9j said:
Many of us uploaded a pile of pics of Parker helms, electronics installaton, outriggers, and dockside pics on the old Pilothouse.org site. Wonder what happend to them all, and wonder if they will be moved here. I sure would like to go through them again.
FYI - I have contacted Bill Milligan who started that site and he's supposed to be sending me a CD of all of the photos ... that's why we have a "now bare" link on the home page.

Regarding owner pages, we are looking into it. As with everything, server costs are primarily dictated by the number of photos and hpow fancy the system used is. We might have to go with a member-only owner page where they pay a nominal fee. For right now and for the future - this is a hobby for me ... and with work, school (Master's degree candidate), and life ... then the boat, things could be slow. But at least we have a dedicted Parker sandbox to play in.

Back