PORTA POTTY

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tinmantoo

Reaction score
1991 23 WA POTTY DOES NOT SEEM TO WANT TO COME OUT OF HIDDING SPOT,EVEN THOUGH PROMISED IT NO HARM INTENDED. SMALL PLASTIC CLIP WITH 2 SCREWS FRONT, BOTTOM , CENTER. DO THEY HAVE TO BE REMOVED COMPLETEY? I HAVE PUSHED, PULLED TO NO AVAIL,IT SEEMS LIKED IT IS GLUED TO DECK. BOAT IS NEW TO ME AND I DO NOT KNOW PREV. OWNER,TO ASK WHAT THE TRICK IS. THANKS FOR ANY HELP. TINMANTOO

The little plastic clip should slide to the rear (away from the porta-pottie) about 1/4." That should free the porta-pottie for removal. If the clip doesn't slide forward/rearward, you might have to loosen the two screws 1/4 turn to allow the clip to slide.

THANK YOU PORKCHUNKER, I HAD TO LOOSEN SCREWS AND PULL ON CLIP WITH PLIARS, IT FINALLY CAME LOOSE. THE POT HAD ALL THE PAPER WORK,DISENFECTANT ETC. IT HAD NEVER BEEN USED, OR PULLED OUT,SINCE BOAT WAS NEW IN 91. THANKS AGAIN TINMANTOO BEL AIR MD.

Glad to help.

The owner must have had the same rule: "First to use it, cleans it." That worked for 4 years with my own family and friends. However when Dad showed up from FL with a case of the Hershey-squirts, and used it multiple times, he told me "I'm just a guest--the Captain is responsible for the boat. And on top of that, I cleaned your butt and diapers far too long--it is payback time." :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back