Help Support Classic Parker:

katie I

Reaction score
ok when I hit browse select the pic and hit add i get nothing why is this

DaleH

FOUNDER of Classic Parker Forum
Reaction score
Capt Katie:

After you click on the "Browse" button to add the file you wish to attach (enter a short description in the "File Comment" section if you care to), then click on "Add Attachment" ... this is the part you left out. This is done so it adds that photo, but comes back to the same page in case you want to add more photos.

For more info, please see: http://classicparker.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=27

Welcome aboard :) !

katie I

Reaction score
no I hit the add attatchment button the srceen goes away for a second like its adding something when it comes back the ettachment is not in the box and i have nothing

DaleH

FOUNDER of Classic Parker Forum
Reaction score
katie I":2cus4nz9 said:
no I hit the add attatchment button the srceen goes away for a second like its adding something when it comes back the ettachment is not in the box and i have nothing
Yes, it does go away for a second, but when it comes back ... the photo added isn't in that box, but is added to a new section called "Posted Attachments" that is below the "add an Attachment" section, separated by a red line. You should see its filename in the 1st line of that section.

When in doubt ... hit preview and you should see it. Otherwise, this is the first issue we've heard of any issue. What platform are you running, Mac or PC?

Attachments

Porkchunker

Reaction score
I've had this happen before, but it is because the pic is too large. Once I resize them to under 100k, they go lickety-split.

Took me a while to figure that out. It would be nice to get an error message that the file was too large.

Latest posts