Powering question for a 2100SE

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Salt Shaker

Reaction score
I am seriously considering becoming a Parker family member. Is the F150 four stroke enough power for the new 2100SE? I run light offshore (2-3 foot seas...3-5 if a squall creeps up on me) with 3-4 max onboard plus tackle and a full tank of fuel. Thanks! JB

I have an 01 Yammie 150 on mine and find that it is adequate for my needs. Top speed about 40 mph - decent cruise around 27-28 mph.

Thanks WFLGATOR

I followed through and signed the papers on the 2100SE Saturday with the Yammie 150 4-stroke. It's set for production and I should take delivery in about 6 weeks. Can't wait!

Gator? I'll be at the FSU-UF game in November.

JB

I have been extremely happy with my 2001 21 SE and I am sure you will be too. The quality and durability of the hull has been impressive and I think the SE hull is a good "tweener" hull. Great for nearhsore fishing, suitable for offshore in reasonable conditions. Great all around "fishing" boat.

Are you getting trim tabs as well?

Yeah, I am a dispalced Gator fan. Born and raised in Ocala, lived and worked in Gainesville for 18 years. I do root for FSU and Miami though when they don't play the Gators! Looking forward to seeing what Urban Meyer can do in year two.

Salt Shaker":3ogvwiul said:
I followed through and signed the papers on the 2100SE Saturday with the Yammie 150 4-stroke. It's set for production and I should take delivery in about 6 weeks. Can't wait!

Congratulations!
The F150 is a very strong '150' and should be a perfect match for that hull.

Being patient as she is built, will be the difficult part. :wink:

Back