Price check on ‘05 2120 Sport Cabin DV

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Legal Bill

Reaction score
I’m getting my 2005 2120 SC DV ready for sale. I’m wondering what others think the current market price is for this boat. I’m not looking to gouge anyone, but I’ll need the money to buy a replacement, so I don’t want to short change myself either. I’m the second owner and have owned the boat for about five years. Here are the details:

Engine
2005 6 cylinder Yamaha F200. 385 hours. Replaced the exhaust when I bought it. New VSC, new tilt/trim relay assembly. Always serviced under the Yamaha schedule. My tech verified the hours with a computer. He believes the power head may have been replaced based on his visual observations. The engine will be fully serviced before the sale.

Equipment
Anchor and rode. No pulpit or windless.
One piece Bow rail.
Bow Fender carriers and fenders.
V berth hatch and side vents.
Remote control spot light.
Furuno radar (original to the boat).
New Simrad Go 9” with all in one transom mount transducer.
Small Garmin GPS the unit is fish finder capable, but no transducer.
Twin horns.
Roof mounted taco outriggers.
Roof mounted rod holders (in great shape but the gold finish is heavily pitted)
Custom made storage drawer box under the captain’s seat.
Crew bench seat with some small reddish brown stains on the vinyl.
Custom cockpit storage cabinet where the second station would be mounted (no second station).
Port-a-potty.
Full cabin cushions and cockpit cushions in very good shape.

Recent boat work
New gas tank and cockpit deck professionally installed.
All roof mounted equipment hardware was removed, replaced and rebedded.
Transom mounted swim platform and ladder on the

Attachments

• 65340D16-B8CB-49ED-BB40-833134252B16.jpeg
    65340D16-B8CB-49ED-BB40-833134252B16.jpeg
    260.4 KB · Views: 59
  • A7ED5C09-C172-4A0F-837B-85BF30E51DC4.jpeg
    A7ED5C09-C172-4A0F-837B-85BF30E51DC4.jpeg
    635 KB · Views: 60
  • 9F1FAE91-66B6-4D00-83A9-40756554CEB5.jpeg
    9F1FAE91-66B6-4D00-83A9-40756554CEB5.jpeg
    509.5 KB · Views: 57
Nothing?? Is this question against the rules? Did I post in the wrong section of the forum?

I was figuring you got at least a dozen pms looking to buy it from you lol. I posted mine up in the spring and a guy offered me 28k which I thought was a fair price. it was an 04 with 125hrs on the carborated 2 stroke yamaha. Tandem axle galvanized roller trailer harming 74dv for electronics no windlass or any other upgrades. It did have the pulpit and bow rail on it.

I bet you would get about the same for yours now 28k being it’s going into winter and the demand is a little lower. Springtime sale I would think around 30-32k but that is assuming the boat market still stays up like it is.
I’ve seen similar stuff posted for sale for like 35-40 Also but most of that has sat for sale for months.

Depending on where you are, I would say $28K on the low side to $35K+ if selling in CA or to a CA west coast buyer. It’s a big spread out there. I really think you could get in the low $30’s though? Good luck.

Thank you Camron. I appreciate the feedback.
Bill,
I hope the reason for sale is an upgrade and not that you’re getting out of the game.
Real sharp looking 21. I’m not current with pricing so I won’t speculate but unless you’re really anxious to move it, I’d start on the high end of the range. If those pictures represent present condition the boat looks to be in bristol condition and should show very well.

Good luck with your sale...... (y)

That sure sounds low to me, especially since you have eliminated the two largest variables of that combination and age of boat, the exhaust and gas tank.

Back