Price for a new 2120

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ackparker

Reaction score
Local dealer has a new 05 2120 with 4S 150 and 4700# bunk trailer for $41,500. Any one have any feed back on this price. The dealer still has not goton back with the figure for an 06. I am going to try to work a little on this price but I just don't know what the Parkers have actuialy been selling for. Thanks for the help.

If this price includes some electronics you should be doing fairly well. I have a 2004 2120 sport cabin, and it was in the low forties with a Yammy 150HPDI, full electronics, no trailer.

I can tell you that you will never regret the day you bought it, as my rig has seen many fish come over the gunnels. I feel safer in this boat than much larger boats. This boat will take much more than you are willing to deal with.

Enjoy!

I received a quote from WhiteWater on LI about two weeks ago:

2006 21 DVSC
2006 F150
2006 Roller Trailer
Pulpit
Rocket launchers
2 Spreader lights
NO electronics
48, 985.00 + Tax and Reg

After model year change: 51,807.00 + Tax and Reg.

FYI: I can get into a 23 MayCraft PH with Suzuki 175 and similar package for low 40's.

These prices are pre-negotiation

Was at a boat show last weekend in San Diego.
2120 SC
Yamaha F150
Galvanized trailer
no electronics

I actually wanted to see if any one had a better deal, or could offer advice to get a better deal.

Here is the sticker from the annapolis boat show

Image-8D20B8145BD611DB.jpg

I just settled on an 07 2120 with 4 stroke 150 two weeks ago and your price sounds a little high. Mine was very low 40's with nice roller trailer , gps , trim tab retract , and opening port window. Call Ed at Tristate in Maryland

WalkonWater":2rlazvo9 said:
I received a quote from WhiteWater on LI about two weeks ago:

2006 21 DVSC
2006 F150
2006 Roller Trailer
Pulpit
Rocket launchers
2 Spreader lights
NO electronics
48, 985.00 + Tax and Reg

After model year change: 51,807.00 + Tax and Reg.

FYI: I can get into a 23 MayCraft PH with Suzuki 175 and similar package for low 40's.

These prices are pre-negotiation

FWIW, The Parker 21 is a big 21 and the Maycraft is a small 23 at a little over 22' (It is actually the old sea ox 23 hull). The two boats compare well fairly well in size being the beam difference as well (8.5- parker, 8'-MC). Aside from layout differences the fact that you can get the outboard on a bracket is a positive of the Maycraft and better build quality is that of the parker.. Both are tough boats that will serve you well

I've been researching and shopping around for a 2120 SC.Seems my only option buying new is to buy from local dealer Hance and Smythe in Manahawkin,the other dealers will not sell because I'm out of their area.I'll be going to the AC boat show in a couple weeks,do you guys think I can snag a 2120 with pulpit,rocket launchers,spreader light and a Yami 4 stroke 150 for 38-39k? Or am I too low and dreaming?I do not need a trailer.

Lucky, see if you can buy a LEFTOVER 2120 from a dealer out of your "area". The assigned territory is somewhat binding for the dealers for current year models. I think any dealer can sell to anyone if it is prior year inventory. For what its worth I think the people at Hance are stellar, and they were way under the dealer in Point Pleasant, who would not budge. Their rigger, "Cap", knows his stuff and does clean work.

I would actually go out of my way to do business with Hance. Best of luck.

The dealer in Pt Pl has an 06 right in front of his office.I had looked at it about 3 weeks ago,but I talked to Ray about it and he said they would not be able to sell it to me unless H&S would not take my trade.H&S will be back open next week I believe,so I'll go back and talk with him further and see what develops.I see that picture of the price in the Md show at 39K,that seems like a good deal,but I'm guessing that boat didn't have the pulpit and a couple other extras that H&S orders

Lucky John":2w0lc96w said:
I've been researching and shopping around for a 2120 SC.Seems my only option buying new is to buy from local dealer Hance and Smythe in Manahawkin,the other dealers will not sell because I'm out of their area.I'll be going to the AC boat show in a couple weeks,do you guys think I can snag a 2120 with pulpit,rocket launchers,spreader light and a Yami 4 stroke 150 for 38-39k? Or am I too low and dreaming?I do not need a trailer.

I believe there are one or two for sale here on CP.

You will be happy with Hance & Smythe. You will get a better deal and feel like you are dealing with people who deserve your business. Mind you, you won't get an "edsmarinesuperstorewalmarttargetcostco" price, but it'll be fair, and they are real nice people.

PS I have zero affiliation with them; just had the pleasure of doing business with them.

Ok. my niceness-touchyfeely post just made me gag. Over and out.

You will be happy with Hance & Smythe. You will get a better deal and feel like you are dealing with people who deserve your business. Mind you, you won't get an "edsmarinesuperstorewalmarttargetcostco" price, but it'll be fair, and they are real nice people.

PS I have zero affiliation with them; just had the pleasure of doing business with them.

Ok. my niceness-touchyfeely post just made me gag. Over and out

PS tell them Sal Arnuk from Normandy Beach sent you. Maybe they'll throw in a floaty key chain :shock:

Walkon Water....If you are serious about buying a 2120SC from WhiteWater go speak to Anthony....he owns the place, is nice to deal with and is the one to negotiate with. IMP you should be able to get that boat with the options you listed for about $43,000-$43,500.

ParkerSal":2k3z01n9 said:
PS tell them Sal Arnuk from Normandy Beach sent you. Maybe they'll throw in a floaty key chain :shock:

As long as they don't throw me out of the store when I mention your name :D
I'm looking at this like a new car purchase,I want the best price I can possibly get.From what I'm seeing,I think I can get this boat,similar to the way it's equippped at top minus the trailer for 39/40K.
If they also give me 16K for my boat(which I'd say is fair) I'd say it would be a done deal. :wink:

I hear you. Just remember though, if your car breaks down, or if there is a problem with it, you can take it to be repaired at 2300 different places, from a mm and pop Getty station, to a highway dealership. You have options.

Boats? Dey be a luxury mon. Thre are very few places that know what they are doing, and it is definitely more important to make a friend/ally of your dealer. If something goes wrong you want them to help you get on the water faster.

The protected dealer territory really burns me. I'd never buy another new Parker in my area because I would not do business with the present dealer. The dealer close to me who I bought my engine from and looks out for my service lost his Parker dealership when the big multi store dealer got an exclusive territory. When the time comes, if I can't buy a Parker out of the territory I'll shop another brand.

Back