Prop for 2120 F200

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cheapie408

Reaction score
I just replaced the 15x17 SS 3 blade prop with a 14.5 SS 4 blade prop but haven't gotten a chance to do a sea trial yet. Found a lot of threads on 150hp but not much to the 4 blade F200. With the original 3 blade prop it was fine with a light load but once I filled the tank, 4 guys and a couple coolers it was not great. Was doing 13k MPH @ 4k RPM fighting the swells the other day. Flat calm I'll be doing 22-23 MPH with the same RPM

smaller prop or lower pitch with a 4 blade?

Hopefully someone with same boat and motor can chime in before I order another prop.

Did a sea trial with the 14.5x17p 4 blade prop couldn't get the boat up to WOT

Cruise 4200 RPM @ 27mph
WOT 5k RPM @ 35mph

If my calculation is correct, I should be getting a 14x15p prop to get it back up around 6k RPM.

Cheapie408,

Did you ver get an answer on this? I'm looking to change out the stock prop on my F200 and was looking for the best available prop to install.

I stuck with the 14.5x17p, In the ocean on relatively calm days, i was able to get her up to 5600 RPM. A little lower than i'd like but I bet I can get the RPM up in the river where it's calmer.

Have to say though, my load is always heavy, 4 guys and ice I'm ass heavy but the prop handles it quite well. I just added a permatrip last week still yet to be tested. It'll be interesting to see what happens once I drop the Yamaha 9.9 in the back in a few days.

Back