Proud New Owner 2120 DVSC

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lucky John

Reaction score
I just got back from Hance and Smythe,my local Parker dealer.
2120DVSC 2007
F150 with extended 3 yr warranty
Freight and offloading
Raw Water Washdown
Rocket Launcher
Spreader light
Bow Pulpit
West Coast Rail
Bottom Paint
Dealer Prep and water test (60 gallons of fuel)
Coast Guard Package
200' 7/16th's anchor rode

Boat is going into production very soon,expected delivery in March.

I fish out of Little Egg Inlet,NJ.Next week is the Atlantic city Boat show.I might try and find a new fishfinder and radio for her ther.Last year I upgraded on my old boat,so I'm taking that GPS with me.I just hope the boat shows up here by mid to end march so it can be rigged and ready to splash for the begining of april. :D

pelagic2530":3dte7p8p said:
Hey, John!! :D looks like you jumped right on that "requirement i told you about on the barn :wink: welcome aboard!!

I was talking with Flukenesty (Jesse)about Parkers and he had told me about this site.I've been here for a couple weeks.Had a tough time in the begining with sign in issues. :)

Lucky John":1z3m3wnf said:
pelagic2530":1z3m3wnf said:
Hey, John!! :D looks like you jumped right on that "requirement i told you about on the barn :wink: welcome aboard!!

I was talking with Flukenesty (Jesse)about Parkers and he had told me about this site.I've been here for a couple weeks.Had a tough time in the begining with sign in issues. :)

Darn. thought i recruited a new member. i was all excited :lol: . well, its good to have you here anyway :D

Thanks Tim,I have a slip at Sheltered Cove on Greene St,Jarvis Marine was doing all my work though.

Pelagic,if I screwed up a new koozie for ya,I'll buy you one :D

Congrats on the new boat John!! My wife wants me to get the Parker but I need to sell the JB I just bought. I really do not want to sell it as there are miles of un tapped flounder and bass holes in Tuckerton that only the skiff can get to. :D

That is another reason why I didn't go to the 2320.With that bracket and larger size,I'd have trouble fishing alot of my shallower spots in the spring.I should be still able to ge into them now cause the 2120 only draws 15"'s.Take a ride with me in the spring,this way you'll get the feel of a Parker. :lol:

Photos posted of Lucky John's new ride.

Welcome aboard to ClassicParker !

Attachments

• LuckyJohn1.JPG
    LuckyJohn1.JPG
    48.9 KB · Views: 3,118
  • LuckyJohn2.JPG
    LuckyJohn2.JPG
    45.9 KB · Views: 3,118
  • LuckyJohn3.JPG
    LuckyJohn3.JPG
    47.7 KB · Views: 3,118
  • LuckyJohn4.JPG
    LuckyJohn4.JPG
    58.3 KB · Views: 3,118
  • LuckyJohn5.JPG
    LuckyJohn5.JPG
    55.3 KB · Views: 3,118
  • LuckyJohn6.JPG
    LuckyJohn6.JPG
    42.8 KB · Views: 3,118
Nows she's all rigged and ready to rumble...............
Thanks for resizing Dale :D
GPS with internal ant works fine.
Furuno 620 looks like it's going to be great,just have to read the owners manual a tad more,not as user friendly as a Garmin FF.
Just a matter of getting things situated just right.
My freinds a crabber and had a bunch of white leggers for bait for me,just need weather to co-operate and a tog trip is in my near future. :D
This is whole different animal than my century 21cc.

That is a 182C.last year I bought it as an upgrade for my old boat.The end of the season I had a couple of spots on the screen so sent it back to Garmin to fix. They sent me a new re-furbed unit.First my waypoints were there,but maps wouldn't open up,took me about 2 hours with Garmin Techs to reprogram my chip.At one point all my waypoint went missing,thank god they had a backup file when they exchanged units.All is well now. :D

Back