• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Pulpit & Windlass

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

neilgilliss

Reaction score
New Pulpit and windlass pulled off a 2019 23 Ft CC. I'm adding a tower so don't need the system. It's located in Cape Charles, Va

$1500

804-366-2738

Attachments

• IMG_1075.jpg
    IMG_1075.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 118
  • Photo Feb 24, 8 28 07 AM.jpg
    Photo Feb 24, 8 28 07 AM.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 124
  • Photo Feb 24, 8 28 34 AM.jpg
    Photo Feb 24, 8 28 34 AM.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 109
New Pulpit and windlass pulled off a 2019 23 Ft CC. I'm adding a tower so don't need the system. It's located in Cape Charles, Va

$1500

804-366-2738
Hi Neilgillis, please educate me. How does adding a tower change the need for, or interfere with the pulpit and windlass?

Last edited:
Hi Neilgillis, please educate me. How does adding a tower change the need for, or interfere with the pulpit and windlass?

I have a guess:

There is no bow rail. With the tower he probably will install an Ulterra so he can deploy it from the tower. The windlass and pulpit will obstruct the Ulterra installation/ deployment path.

Am I close??

$1500

804-366-2738
Good morning, could you post a picture of the underside of the pulpit ? I would like to see if it would engage my bow correctly. Thanx in advance

I never liked the pulpit. It was on the boat when I bought it. With the tower, I will be doing far less bottom fishing.

I know it’s been a while, wondering if you still have this set up ? As my project moves forward, I’m about ready to mount a windlass, looking for an excuse to cross the bay to pick it up as well :)

Willing to sell the windlass separately?
If so what model is it?
Lewmar 700?
Price?

Back