Putting a top on a Parker 2110

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

miss_Irene

Reaction score
I was looking to possibly sell our 21 parker this year but with the boat market nuts I have decided to invest some money into the boat and keep it. I wanted to go hardtop top route but the prices I got the finished fiberglass work was more than the metal tubing work itself. I also thought that could be added weight up in the air so perhaps go with a canvas top and then eisenglass around it. I really do like the boat so hopefully this will make it that much more comfortable going forward . I have seen some pics on the forum but If anybody has any to share of of the 2120 of 2310 from the late 90's to mid 2000's id be appreciative .

Look up Atlantic Towers in NJ... they have a 3 piece t top... I did extensive research after seeing prices of custom made towers... no way... to expensive and nobody gets back to you...

Top was on boat when I bought it so not sure where it came from. After 4 boats this was the first with a hardtop and I don't think I would go back to canvas top again.

Attachments

• Parker 1.JPG
    Parker 1.JPG
    84.5 KB · Views: 16
  • Parker 11.JPG
    Parker 11.JPG
    74.3 KB · Views: 17
  • Parker 18.jpg
    Parker 18.jpg
    757.6 KB · Views: 16
  • Parker 23.jpg
    Parker 23.jpg