PVC Headliner

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MarkH

Reaction score
So I replaced my headliner on my 2005, 2520 XLSC with 1/2 thick beaded pvc, and went over the PVC tubing with a larger gauge tubing, and love how clean and functional it is. ...just saying.

Attachments

That looks really nice. Great job. Does it seem any louder when you're running the boat?

So I replaced my headliner on my 2005, 2520 XLSC with 1/2 thick beaded pvc, and went over the PVC tubing with a larger gauge tubing, and love how clean and functional it is. ...just saying.

Attachments
Hi Mark, the ceiling looks great! (As you know, I've seen it earlier!).... I was not able to enlarge your attached photo.... a warning popped up. "You do not have permission to view this"... Is anyone else having this issue, or has ClassicPaker 'voted me off the island' ! ☺

Hi Mark, the ceiling looks great! (As you know, I've seen it earlier!).... I was not able to enlarge your attached photo.... a warning popped up. "You do not have permission to view this"... Is anyone else having this issue, or has ClassicPaker 'voted me off the island' ! ☺
Nope, happened to me as well. You're not alone!

I love that look. What product did you use? How did you secure it? Screws? 3/4inch? did you glue it at all? How has it held up? Did you go over the existing carpet, or strip the carpet first?

Sorry for all the questions, but I love how it turned out and am considering doing the same to my 2520.

Thanks,

Back