Quick video of a 2120 running from above

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cheapie408

Reaction score
I did this drone shot with the purpose to test out the Litchi app follow feature just for fun and to see how fast can i go before the drone can't keep up. Since it's of a parker, I thought some of you might be interested in seeing a parker from the sky while it's running.

Towards the end I was going about 38 mph before slowing down. hope you guys enjoy it

I did this drone shot with the purpose to test out the Litchi app follow feature just for fun and to see how fast can i go before the drone can't keep up. Since it's of a parker, I thought some of you might be interested in seeing a parker from the sky while it's running.

Towards the end I was going about 38 mph before slowing down. hope you guys enjoy it

Very nice! Where were you running; what waterway?

@tomc585, I knew there's gotta be somebody else that's curious on how our boats look from above while running. :giggle: it's a DJi Mini 2. By default this little guy isn't supposed to be able to follow but the Litchi app makes it possible.

@Andy I was at Alviso Marina, south of the San Francisco Bay. Not much activities here until about December to March when there's a herring spawn and the sturgeons come in to feed. I don't like going here since it gets very shallow. Came out during low tide and saw a guy stuck in the mud.

1\2 the price of the Air2 S......hmmm
Infact, I had the air2 s a month ago mainly for follow feature and obstacle avoidance until he slam itself onto a branch.

Also it was just slightly bigger maybe 50% which made it annoying to lug around. I can fit the mini into my pocket no problem

Wow, great video! I'm waiting for a 2120 new build and patiently sitting on my hands in the meantime. If you get a minute, can you tell me what size outboard is on your 2120? I ordered the 200hp but I still have time to go up to the 225. Your 2120 was riding superlatively smooth.

Wow, great video! I'm waiting for a 2120 new build and patiently sitting on my hands in the meantime. If you get a minute, can you tell me what size outboard is on your 2120? I ordered the 200hp but I still have time to go up to the 225. Your 2120 was riding superlatively smooth.

I have an F200, I don't think you need a 225 the added weight of the F225 (I think 50lbs) to the HP gain justifies the upgrade. However, I would highly recommend adding permatrim as your very first upgrade upon your first sea trial.

At the beginning, I started to regret getting a parker, it road so different than my previous boats due to the PH being foward. It wouldn't trip right no matter what I did. Got a 4 blade prop which only helped very little then I finally got the permatrim and it just made this boat lovable again. In fact, I put the 3 blade prop back on a couple months ago and I honestly saw no loss of performance. What this tells me is the permatrim was the whole key. Although when i start fishing the ocean again in about a month, I will still put the 4 blade prop back since it does allow a better bite.

All in all a 4 blade prop + permatrim is my recommendation.

Back