• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Recommended places to buy a brand new trailer for a 2820?

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

247fishing

Reaction score
Recommended places to buy a brand new trailer for a 2820? I live in Northern California, but I’m sure some companies can ship. Thank you!!

Wayne builds a great trailer and if needed I’m sure we could work out something to use my 2820 to set up the trailer for your boat since he’s 5 mins from my house

Wayne builds a great trailer and if needed I’m sure we could work out something to use my 2820 to set up the trailer for your boat since he’s 5 mins from my house

Just seen this and thanks for the offer! I went ahead and ordered a trailer from Wayne. Tight lines and stay safe

Just seen this and thanks for the offer! I went ahead and ordered a trailer from Wayne. Tight lines and stay safe

How’s that 28? I liked the bait tank set up on it the guy selling it seemed sketchy wouldn’t let me actually talk with the real owner.

How’s that 28? I liked the bait tank set up on it the guy selling it seemed sketchy wouldn’t let me actually talk with the real owner.

My biggest concern was getting legit information. I'm not one to talk behind peoples back and since he is on here I'll just say it since I messaged him, talked to him and met him. The guy is leakier than a wooden bucket and lied about multiple things about the boat.

Overall I'm happy with it since the actual owner of the boat is a stand up great guy.

Yeah, I almost gave up on buying the boat multiple times from just being able to talk to Doug and not the owner of the boat.

I don't recommend doing any type of business or fishing with him. Take that advice for your own safety.

He was a “yes man”

never gave straight answers seemed more interested in getting his commission than actually about “helping out his friend” as he called it. Then when the boat went up 20k I said screw it.

He was a “yes man”

never gave straight answers seemed more interested in getting his commission than actually about “helping out his friend” as he called it. Then when the boat went up 20k I said screw it.

Yeah he's on here and I have nothing to hide about him.

When did he raise the price of the boat? What was the price he raised it up to? What a odd dude to play with people. The guy that I bought the boat from cut him off completely

The boat was originally listed for 110 then dropped the price to 105 he caught a bunch of crap on bd for his lack of info and being squirrelly with his answering. Then marking it sold and available multiple times and then all of a sudden the price jumped to 130

it was on OfferUp aswell then the price skyrocketed to 130 when he was having issues with “flakes and dreamers”

I tried buying the boat multiple times from 2018 till now but he was always squirmy and one time I drove all the way to Sd to see the boat and he said “I have a buyer coming tomorrow” and ignored me and a week later blew up my phone as the other people flaked on coming.

check out the engines Forsure tho as it’s had 3 sets of engines unless they changed the grey to white cowlings when he put they “just repowered”

feel free to dm me for any other info

Last edited:
Back