Removing Coming Pads

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JodeeJB

Reaction score
We have a 2012 2320 and need to remove the coming pads to have them recovered. I can’t figure out how to do that and would appreciate any advice. Under the gunwale, the sharp ends of a few screws are visible but no bolts.

That is interesting. My 2005 2320 had bolts that were capped with nuts that held the pad into place. Are the coaming pads original ?

They have a bracket that sticks up and the pads push down onto them. On my 19 2530 I pull them and store them inside to protect them when we aren't using the boat. At this point yours may be a little more stuck to the gelcoat with accumulated debris etc and may need a little more persuasion to come up and off the clips.

They have a bracket that sticks up and the pads push down onto them. On my 19 2530 I pull them and store them inside to protect them when we aren't using the boat. At this point yours may be a little more stuck to the gelcoat with accumulated debris etc and may need a little more persuasion to come up and off the clips.
Do you just pull straight up?

Do you just pull straight up?
On mine you do. There are 5 of them per side on the 2530. They look something like the picture attached. I dont know how many there might be on the 2320 as they are likely longer than the ones on my boat.
Stainless Steel Bolster Clips - Action Upholstery Supply

On mine you do. There are 5 of them per side on the 2530. They look something like the picture attached. I dont know how many there might be on the 2320 as they are likely longer than the ones on my boat.
Stainless Steel Bolster Clips - Action Upholstery Supply
Thank you!

Back