repairing/resurfacing aft deck on my 25 1990 Parker

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cbigma

Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing this with us Daniel. Some great info here, especially application rates of the paint etc..

How "agressive" is the non-skid you applied? By that I mean, is it tough to walk on in bare feet, or is it OK on the feet, and more like a pebble-grain on a football?

Any before/after photos?

Thanks again, this adds another volume to the Classic Parker Library.
:D

Daniel and Bobby... Thanks for sharing your experience with non-skid!

It has been reported here before that while the cockpit of the Parkers have a very nice agressive non-skid (mine is a 1996 model), the floor of the pilothouse can be slicker than snot when wet. :shock:

I'd like to paint a non-skid on my pilothouse floor, but since I can't scrub and hose the pilothouse like I can the 'pit, I need something that will keep me from slipping, but can also be cleaned fairly easilly.

OK... I'm a neat freak and wipe down the p-house floor after every sortie, so I need to find a balance between ease of cleaning, and not breaking an ankle... :)

I'm interested in Daniels product because it sounds like you can add just the amount of non-skid that you want.
I like Bobbys product because it looks bitchin. :wink:

Good post! :D

Back