replacement under gunnel LED lights?

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

captmatt

Reaction score
I am looking to replace one of the factory under-gunnel lights on my 2013 23 DVCC. The light has three LEDs and is not all that bright. The original light had a Deutsch connector (cut off in the pictures to test the light).

Who makes these? Anyone know where to get one or two of these lights?

Any suggestions for a watertight alternative?

Attachments

• IMG_3408 (1).jpg
    IMG_3408 (1).jpg
    494.4 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_3407 (1).jpg
    IMG_3407 (1).jpg
    367.7 KB · Views: 12
Personally, If I were you, for a very similar cost, you could get the best under gunnel lights on the market. I just ordered "Custom Led lights" from Rob and a controller for $240. I'll install them myself. They are dimmable and you get like 16 colors in the strips. The controller changes the colors per your selection and the brightness. He is who the high end builders and riggers are using for led lights ( under gunnel). ROB: 954-444-8650

I got lights from Light The Night Boat Lights (I think the same as suggested above).

I purchased and installed four red 10" bars, two on each side of the boat. I placed one light where the original was installed, and one light aft to better illuminate the deck behind the leaning post. They provide a good amount of light but do not ruin your night vision.

An easy upgrade!

IMG_3417 (1).jpeg

Back