Retirement Dream 2320

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dogcop

Reaction score
I ordered my boat about 5 months ago and it has arrived. First time Parker owner but, I remember all the years I was be out on the ocean fishing telling everyone someday I'm going to buy one of these and finally had the money so I went to Riverfront Marine in Salisbury Mass and made my deal. I tip my hat to all the workers at this business for their patients and time making sure I got everything I wanted. Also I would like to thank all the members here for their posts which I follow all the time.

Attachments

• new boat on trailer.jpg
    new boat on trailer.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 87
Congratulations! What a fine rig. Did you get the 300 yamaha? You will love operating that vessel. I did 140 miles round trip two days ago in my 2320.
Here’s my rig- you chose a great color 😉

Last edited:
Yes I got the 300. Did you put a trolling motor? They put the new 300 on it I guess its pretty much the same but the cowl is different and a couple other new features. Any idea what you are getting for mileage

Attachments

• IMG_4535.jpg
    IMG_4535.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 48
Yes I got the 300. Did you put a trolling motor? They put the new 300 on it I guess its pretty much the same but the cowl is different and a couple other new features. Any idea what you are getting for mileage

man you will be tickled with the fuel economy. I just did a 140 mile trip with 4 guys, 200 pounds of ice, 136 gallons of fuel, 200 pounds of gear, 150 pounds of fish. Never saw below 2.0 mpg. Ended the trip burning 68 gallons of fuel.

yes I installed a Minnkota 36 V lithium set up with a powermania charger. I did the 87 inch shaft on the bow with a custom built pulpit mount. Here’s a link to my fabrication and installation.

https://www.classicparker.com/threa...-minn-kota-trolling-motor-installation.20377/

Parker 2320 w minn Kota 36v 87” shaft. Holds dead nuts in any seas I want to fish.

FC760-EE4-C5-FF-4209-A44-D-AB56-A3-DA8168.jpg

A42-C01-FF-E9-BB-4-B3-D-90-A3-A0-C33181-BAC2.jpg

Congratulations on retirement… I can retire now from FD ….But Staying til end of contract… 12/31/22…. But researching my dream boat …can’t wait for that day… good luck and enjoy your retirement… well deserved…

I ordered my boat about 5 months ago and it has arrived. First time Parker owner but, I remember all the years I was be out on the ocean fishing telling everyone someday I'm going to buy one of these and finally had the money so I went to Riverfront Marine in Salisbury Mass and made my deal. I tip my hat to all the workers at this business for their patients and time making sure I got everything I wanted. Also I would like to thank all the members here for their posts which I follow all the time.
Congrats beautiful boat

Back