• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Parts Wanted Rocket launcher for 2320

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flyrod04

Reaction score
Hey there!

I am looking for a rocket launcher for my 2320 for the roof. I emailed and called parker a few times with no luck. Does anyone have one that they are getting rid of? I am starting a charter business and need the room, and hopefully the price will be right.

Thanks!

Hey there!

I am looking for a rocket launcher for my 2320 for the roof. I emailed and called parker a few times with no luck. Does anyone have one that they are getting rid of? I am starting a charter business and need the room, and hopefully the price will be right.

Thanks!
I have
Hey there!

Thanks!
I have that same boat and also have A fab shop. That said we could build you one. I have also made holders for the rear of my boat. One on each side. Works great for the cutting board. Keeping in out of the boat and easy to wash off.

Attachments

• IMG_20220419_193521.jpg
    IMG_20220419_193521.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 1
Back