Rod holders for my 2320 SC

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I’d like to put a couple of rod holder trees on my Parker. Thing is, I often take family out for swimming and exploring, so I’m reluctant to mount the rod holders permanently. One solution would be to slide gimbal mounts into my flush mounts in the gunnels, attach an 18” plate and place the trees into the plates. I know Parker uses quality flush mounts, but they would have to take some strain with this arrangement? Anyone see a problem with this?

what is your purpose for the rod holder trident/ trees? Most often they are used for kite fishing where you have a kite rod and a fishing rod on the same set up.
If its rod storage you are after, it would be more reasonable to either add a rocket launcher or modify the existing one with more tulip rod holders.
If you are set on a trident or tree, then consider the one posted above by Mr Nauty. They are removable and can be purchased to accommodate 0, 15 or 30 degree rod holders. Those trident/ trees come in as many as 5 rod holder / holder.

I would use them to troll for walleye on Lake Erie and the vertical tree seems to work best on the inline planers I use. Right now I’m limited to four rods plus anything I longline straight back. I’d also like to add a tackle caddy or two and some drink holders to the plate.
Almost forgot to mention I already have 8 rocket launchers on the cabin of my 2320 SC

Has anyone put in flush mounts in the transom in front of the fish box ?
I would think they would have to be zero degree due to limited space ?

I have to make custom rod holders that will bolt up to my hand rails above the pilothouse and hang off the side. I need to be low profile and can't have to much height, i need to get under a 8' bridge at high tide, to store my boat. Or i'm just going to buy those clamp on's at West Marine and clamp a number of them to the bow rail. Still kicking it around.

Has anyone put in flush mounts in the transom in front of the fish box ?
I would think they would have to be zero degree due to limited space ?
i added 3 more in the gunnels, but couldn't muster up the courage to drill in font of the fish box.

Back