Sea deck

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Antidote

Reaction score
Anyone have their boat outfitted with sea deck? I’m thinking the pilot house and cockpit.

I just ordered some "Faux Teak" off of Amazon. Took three days to arrive. Popped off the drivers seat with an impact wrench. Took the 4 passenger seat screws out with the same impact wrench. Cleaned. Sanded with a orbital sander. Wiped down with acetone. Used my old carpet as my print. It took two sheets of the new faux. I taped both back and front with duct tape. Cut. Put in boat. Cut some more. Taped half of the sheet down. Took back stripping off of other half and put it down. Then tore off other half. Turned out pretty good!!

Pat

Did not take pics. It is not as hard as it sounds. The tricky part if you have to duct tape both sections-front and back-of the two pieces of the new material. You have to match the seams, which is pretty easy. Take your time. Not that hard. I can't remember which one I watched, but here you go: https://www.youtube.com/results?search_ ... oat+carpet

Did my house recently
3M product , not seadek though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Attachments

• IMG_6779.jpg
    IMG_6779.jpg
    299.4 KB · Views: 355
  • IMG_6784.jpg
    IMG_6784.jpg
    335 KB · Views: 355
Was a local installer in the Fort Lauderdale area. Was about 20% more than seadek but I'm very happy with it.

It's non skid there so I left it alone
One of the major reasons I did it is because there is no non skid in the house
Got very slippery in there when wet

Back