Sea trial, 2520...follow up to my splash post

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This was on the sea trial with dealership staff running the boat. Since then I’ve run out the inlet once, due to high winds here. Hoping to get out later today. I probably wouldn’t have ordered the bulkhead second helm station, but now would never be without it. Docking is a snap with counter rotating twins. Just love this boat!

Congrats, what an awesome boat!
NJ Outboards?

This was on the sea trial with dealership staff running the boat. Since then I’ve run out the inlet once, due to high winds here. Hoping to get out later today. I probably wouldn’t have ordered the bulkhead second helm station, but now would never be without it. Docking is a snap with counter rotating twins. Just love this boat!
Great Parker!... I would not want to be without our second-station. Ours isn't the bulkhead mounted one, but I use it every time I use the boat. We too are having an unusually long period of consistent high winds. The creeks, and rivers are choppy/sloppy, but doable; the sounds are barely 'doable' but not a pleasant experience!

Docking is a snap with counter rotating twins.
Docking my 2320, a 31' LOA single, in high winds in a crowded marina can be a $hit show! lolol

I'm getting the hang of it though, once I realized I wasn't trimming the motor high enough in reverse, a basic necessity with a single on a big bracket.

I've got two too...but they're on two different boats! If I had ordered a new boat, I would've surely gotten the second station...but the way it worked out, the boat that found us didn't come so equiped. So far, I'm OK with the single helm station and I kinda like the extra space in the cockpit.

Cap'n Dan

Back