SeaDek on 23se

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

firerider4

Reaction score
Just added some SeaDek on the ole girl. The bow is real easy on the feet when throwing the cast net now. I also did a helm pad thats nice and comfy. I forgot to photo it though. All in all I think it came out pretty good.

Attachments

• IMG_3133.jpeg
    IMG_3133.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 98
  • IMG_3134.jpeg
    IMG_3134.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 106
  • IMG_3135.jpeg
    IMG_3135.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 93
  • IMG_3136.jpeg
    IMG_3136.jpeg
    3.3 MB · Views: 91
You will enjoy the product: I have it on my flats boat. Two days ago, my son and I went fishing on the flats boat ( caught flounder). I forget my bench seat cushion at home and had to sit on the bench with seadeck and operate the boat all day. It was a pleasant surprise: so comfortable on my bum bum. I don't think I will run my flats boat w/ the cushion again: Just sit on the seadeck.

Lots of folks will say: it's hard to keep clean, stain free, etc.. That has not been my experience: Use boat soap and just a cap full of bleach: use a STIFF deck brush, scrub WITH the grain, all stains easily removed: My seadeck is two years old this December and it still looks and feels new.

4-CF4-EE3-A-5-F71-4411-B303-6762-C5-C194-DC.jpg

Just added some SeaDek on the ole girl. The bow is real easy on the feet when throwing the cast net now. I also did a helm pad thats nice and comfy. I forgot to photo it though. All in all I think it came out pretty good.
Who did the the dashboard? Would love to replicate that on mine

Back