SeaDek reviews

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

247fishing

Reaction score
Has anyone done Seadek and can provide some reviews?

I’m looking to do the cabin only in my 2006 2820. Has anyone done a cabin on a 2006 2820 as well? Those measurements would also be helpful if you have a template I can forward to seadek.

Are there other products out there like seadek that people are having good reviews with?
Doing so research and I think it would be a nice addition to the cabin.

I have U-Deck on my other boat. In general it is very durable and easy to clean and practically resistant to everything that could stain it. You do have to be careful not to drop something on it that could puncture it or cut it, like a knife or say a screwdriver. You need to make sure that when it is applied that it is rolled hard and seals around the edges so that water does not infiltrate underneath. It can be removed if you ever want to remove it using acetone and a little persuasion. As much as I like it though I actually used those rubber interlocking 24" X 24" tiles in my cabin area. Softer on your feet, easy to install and remove and very inexpensive. Click here for link.

I did seadek in mine. It’s super easy to do. I did not get it custom cut as I felt that’s overkill. I wouldn’t go with the brushed texture again nor with the “snow camo” I did. Both get dirty quick but power wash clean quickly.

pros: the cabin is 1000x quieter, much more pleasant to stand on barefoot and adds some shock absorption

Cons: gets dirty quick, stains, fish spines or hooks can tear it, difficult to remove to replace, holds water

Back