Second station questions

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

captJo

Reaction score
I'm thinking about adding a second station to a 2310 WA. Can someone provide the demensions of the console. I want to get an idea what it would look like and how much space it takes up.
Anyone have a 2310 with a second station?

I'm thinking about adding a second station to a 2310 WA. Can someone provide the demensions of the console. I want to get an idea what it would look like and how much space it takes up.
Anyone have a 2310 with a second station?
Would a Parker second-station for the 2310 be the same size as the 2520? If so, here are the dimensions. The 'foot-print' is 13" X 25". (And extends slightly under the gunnel). The main 'length' is 23". The width/ depth out from the gunnel is 11" at the bottom, and tapers to 10.25 inches at the top. The total height from the deck to the top of the steering wheel is 38". The height from the deck to the top 'flat', where the steering wheel base is mounted is 29". The height from the deck to the bottom of the slanted part where the shifter is mounted is 24.5" , and that slants up to the 29" flat section....

Thanks. Im thinking it can be the same size as what is used on a 2520. This will give me a starting point to mock up a console out of cardboard and see how it would look.

CaptJo i have been thinking of doing the same thing on y 2510, might be a nice winter project.

Back