SiriusXM Lifetime Subscriptions

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tomc585

Supporting Member
Reaction score
It has been approved! Unlimited transfers with reduced transfer fees.

Alvarez v. Sirius XM Settlement - Home

SiriusXM had offered lifetime subscriptions for $357.54 to $755, according to the settlement. After that device, the subscription was good on up to three more devices with a $75 transfer fee for each.

The settlement will allow lifetime subscribers in the Class to actually maintain their subscriptions for life, as opposed to a maximum of four devices.

Class Members will also be able to transfer their lifetime subscriptions to an unlimited number of devices at the reduced charge of $35.

Last edited:
Great news for those of us who purchased lifetime subscriptions years ago. I bought a Sirius lifetime subscription in 2006. I went through a huge hassle to get it moved to my 2010 Toyota Tundra because it was set up for XM even though the companies had already merged at the time. They finally allowed me to do it but said it was the last time I would be allowed to transfer to a new vehicle, and I’m pretty sure I paid $75 to do so. This settlement is great. Don’t know when I’ll get a new truck but it’s nice to know I can move my subscription an unlimited number of times for $35 a pop. I’ve really enjoyed the free streaming, though, since they added that for subscribers. I can basically stream to just about any car.

Back