Size is such a relative thing...

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Megabyte

Reaction score
Late Saturday afternoon, we decided to visit one of our area seafood resturants by water for a little snack...

Slipped into Mill Creek, and pulled into a totally empty dock at Cantlers Riverside Resturant.
At first, I thought something was wrong when I saw every boat slip was empty. :)
Here is the view from the outside seating area...

Image-679382FC464E11DB.jpg

About 20 minutes later, this boat arrived and tried to get into one of the slips. It wouldn't fit, so they placed it at the fuel dock.

Image-6793B04D464E11DB.jpg

Size... especially in boats, is such a relative thing. :lol:

I almost started drooling over that big'un...but then I thought about how much it must cost for a fill-up :shock:

And came back down to earth and realized how much fun we have on our little piece of God's blue sea with our little "run-a-bouts" :wink:

Besides and gear inside :lol:

Principal Reeler":1m2wfovu said:
I almost started drooling over that big'un...but then I thought about how much it must cost for a fill-up :shock:

Funny you should mention that...

We had just come from downtown (and a turn through Ego Alley) with a guest from Minnesota, and she pointed out one particular 100+' boat tied up near ACM...

"What would it cost to run a boat that size", she asks.

I think for a moment... then finally reply, "We probably couldn't afford the fuel it takes to run his gen-set". :(

Back