Sliding window in 2320 coming apart

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hooked

Reaction score
I have a 2011 2320 and the sliding windows on both sides are coming apart (see pic). Does anyone have similar issues? If so, could you recommend a fix? Any help would be appreciated!

Attachments

• 2A2D6A6B-0182-4F36-8D13-0C2067CC2580.jpeg
    2A2D6A6B-0182-4F36-8D13-0C2067CC2580.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 32
I had a similar issue on my 2008 2120. I lubricated the rubber gasket with some silicone spray but same some limited improvements. What I ended up doing was just putting a finger on the gasket as I slid the window back and it all ended up staying in place. if you look at the rear of the window the gasket will be bunched up which then makes the window hard to get all the way open. I never did end up looking for a new gasket to try and replace it. I am sure it is possible. I sold the 2120 and got a 2530 now but haven't had the same issues yet.

I have a 2011 2320 and the sliding windows on both sides are coming apart (see pic). Does anyone have similar issues? If so, could you recommend a fix? Any help would be appreciated!
I believe those are the Taylor-Made window brand, which is what is on the 2013 2520. (Taylor-Made, just on the sides and aft; Diamond SeaGlaze on the front)... On the Taylor-Made I had problems with black rubber gasket falling out of the frame, on the top-aft-outside of both windows. The customer-service folks at Taylor Made were not helpful; in fact they refused to admit it was their window, even after I showed them their emblem, etched into the glass!_ I made/found a quick easy fix for the failed outside rubber gasket in case anyone else finds theirs falling out.

I believe those are the Taylor-Made window brand, which is what is on the 2013 2520. (Taylor-Made, just on the sides and aft; Diamond SeaGlaze on the front)... On the Taylor-Made I had problems with black rubber gasket falling out of the frame, on the top-aft-outside of both windows. The customer-service folks at Taylor Made were not helpful; in fact they refused to admit it was their window, even after I showed them their emblem, etched into the glass!_ I made/found a quick easy fix for the failed outside rubber gasket in case anyone else finds theirs falling out.
Thanks for the response! Could you please share your fix? Maybe you posted a picture but couldn't see it. Thank you again!

Thanks for the response! Could you please share your fix? Maybe you posted a picture but couldn't see it. Thank you again!
I'm sorry, I didn't mean to confuse the issue; I didn't post a picture... The 'fix' I was referring to is not about the issue you are dealing with; it was more a comment on the Taylor-Made windows, and different problem I had with the same windows.

Back