Some issues need fixing

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My question now is I have the six year warranty on my motor.. and bought the six year warranty for all the other stuff and accessories ( lights and switches, electrical sand so on).. God forbid but how will that warranty be handled is anything comes up?

I'm just wondering, does anyone else have a 2120SC where water enters the cabin from the bottom of the rear wall? The dealer is telling me that's normal but it doesn't seem right. The dealer promised me a photo of the rear wall, where the cabin meets the deck, on another 2120 that they have in stock, but it hasn't been sent to me despite my follow-up. I would really appreciate it if any other 2120SC owners have this issue or let me know if I'm off base to complain about it.

A photo of the gap from the inside of my 2022 2120SC cabin looking at the back wall from under the seats.

Attachments

• Resized_20220808_165041.jpeg
    Resized_20220808_165041.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 1
A photo of the gap from the inside of my 2022 2120SC cabin looking at the back wall from under the seats.
Yup, I had the exact same gap on my 2120! I just went ahead and caulked it with marine grade sealant. Now when i wash the deck, zero water in the cabin.

Yup, I had the exact same gap on my 2120! I just went ahead and caulked it with marine grade sealant. Now when i wash the deck, zero water in the cabin.
Good to know, tx Ozdogg. That's what the dealer is telling me too. I previously owned a 1995 2510SC and never got a drop of water in the cabin. I was the 2nd owner though, so i dont know if the 1st owner caulked it. Did you caulk it from the inside or the outside? Seems like it would be tough to reach from the inside.

Good to know, tx Ozdogg. That's what the dealer is telling me too. I previously owned a 1995 2510SC and never got a drop of water in the cabin. I was the 2nd owner though, so i dont know if the 1st owner caulked it. Did you caulk it from the inside or the outside? Seems like it would be tough to reach from the inside.
I sealed it from the outside.

Yesterday , I got my boat back from the dealer NJ outboards.with the exception of the cushion tear (which is supposed to be ordered from Parker)..all the other items were taken care of, the chair is properly bolted , screen repaired , snaps in place .. I’m pleased . Hopefully Parker will come through in the torn cushion replacement..

Back