Source for Fish Box Lid Arm?

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kurt

Reaction score
Anyone know of a source for the newer 2320 fish box lid arm? Ours didn't come with it. Also mounting measurements would be appreciated :)

Thanks!

KurtScreen Shot 2020-08-09 at 2.40.42 PM.png

Emailed the dealer and they emailed Parker. We'll see what they figure out.

Anyone know of a source for the newer 2320 fish box lid arm? Ours didn't come with it. Also mounting measurements would be appreciated :)

Thanks!

KurtView attachment 25765
I recommend using bolts for at least the lid bracket, not screws. On our 2520, the struts' bracket that was attached to the lid (with screws) broke/pulled out of the lid. And it never happens at a good time! The lower bracket inside the box was also screwed, but had a strong adhesive and I could not get that bracket off, even after the screws were removed. The top/lid bracket had no adhesive. I know a lot of folks on this site don't like drilling holes in their boats, but I for one have no issue with it; I've been doing it since the 1960's.... To me, the key to success is drilling the exact sized hole needed for the bolt diameter; TIGHT, where you have to actually turn the bolt through the hole; you cannot push it through. I also slightly 'ream' both sides of the the hole (to keep it from splitting the fiberglass), use a 'finish' washer on the outside, an 'aircraft' Ny-lock nut and washer on the inside, and always the proper sealant/adhesive.... I have done this countless times over the decades and have not had a leak.

Last edited:
Back