• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Splash well guard for a 2320 sport cabin. Notched transom.

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spdnby

Reaction score
Hello looking to buy the Parker version of a splashwell guard for a 2320 sport cabin transom.
The opening is 39 1/2" wide.

I could make one but would like the factory instead.
It will be easier.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 404
Hi Brent,

Thanks for the concern. It is a lot of water......
I called Parker who said I needed to go to an authorized dealer.
I did that too.
Dealer told me that it took a week for Parker to answer the dealers email cause they tried looking at any dealer who would have some new old stock.
The dealer called me and said Parker found none, and that they no longer have the mold.
Regardless I'm calling Parker myself tomorrow again as I have a couple of questions for them.
If I get nowhere I'll be making one out of starboard. Fairly simple.
Boat outfitters has the starboard I need for about $65 bucks.
BTW....could anyone measure the thickness of the Parker piece? I priced it at the 1/2 " piece.

Thanks.

. . ..the factory splash well is just fiberglass. ...maybe 1/8" thick. I will be fishing tomorrow, so I will try to remember to get a measurement for ya. The splash well will definitely keep all that water off the deck!! My well fills, but deck stays completely dry. .. ...If you don't get anywhere in getting the one from Parker I can check the dealer by me. ..Boat's Inc. ....doubtful but I can still ask if you want.

. . ...also. ..it's hard to tell from the pic but I am assuming you have two 6" deck hatches right in front of the motor. . ...which are in a larger removable rectangular piece?? Make sure that is sealed up good. .....when I bought my boat the guy had it removed and I just wanted to dunk her. ....so I didn't seal it properly before putting her in .....and all that water fills the bilge pretty quick. No need having your bilge pump run that much!

Hello there....it is pretty scary.....
Deck plates were pulled and pump is in good working order.
I also did reseal the rectangular piece that both circular access plates are mounted on.

Hopefully today I can get a call out to Parker. I'll ask for Eric.....

Thank you.

Hello there....it is pretty scary.....
Deck plates were pulled and pump is in good working order.
I also did reseal the rectangular piece that both circular access plates are mounted on.

Hopefully today I can get a call out to Parker. I'll ask for Eric.....

Thank you.
Hey just wondering how this worked out for you? I am having the same issue and would like to get one of these splash guards. Thanks

I know this is an old thread, but what I did to assure that I did not lose a pie plate at the wrong time, ie, washed overboard, was to drill a tiny hole through one of the ribs on the bottom, and attach each to something below deck with 100lb mono.

i have a 2120 but this is what did works great

Attachments

• back1.jpeg
    back1.jpeg
    437.7 KB · Views: 117
  • back2.jpeg
    back2.jpeg
    451.7 KB · Views: 109
Hello looking to buy the Parker version of a splashwell guard for a 2320 sport cabin transom.
The opening is 39 1/2" wide.

I could make one but would like the factory instead.
It will be easier.
I have one 39.5 inch from a 1999 2320 if you need one. I'm in RI

I was referred to this guy a couple years back by Parker 29DE0AD1-026D-4ECE-A92D-981C2B71C234.jpegfor a splash guard for my 23 se cc (notched). He built the perfect solution for less than i think i could have done it myself.

Brown Towles
Fin-Addict Marine
919.989.6813 x 224
http://www.finaddictmarine.comemail logo

not the best pic for this but you can see it.

Back