Spot Lock Bracket

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PepRally

Reaction score
Looking for help on adding spot lock to my 2022 2320 sc. Does anyone make a bracket that the trolling motor attaches to on the bow. Looking for info on best motor, batteries and what's all needed. Thank you

Attachments

• received_914880543020959.jpeg
    received_914880543020959.jpeg
    235.6 KB · Views: 1
Welcome!

Search function is your friend. You should be able to find a whole bunch of ideas for your exact boat, possibly even some manufacturers based on your area.

Short answer is there’s not really anything available on the retail market, but there are a variety of shops who have experience making custom brackets for your boat model.

Welcome!

Search function is your friend. You should be able to find a whole bunch of ideas for your exact boat, possibly even some manufacturers based on your area.

Short answer is there’s not really anything available on the retail market, but there are a variety of shops who have experience making custom brackets for your boat model.
Thanks. I was thinking by this point enough of these been put on that maybe a company would have designed a bracket for retail. I'll have to find someone that has a pattern I could mimic. Or get some pictures of who's worked out they like. Trying to make this painless as possible. Lol

The one Kenan posted is fine.... "IF" it fits your application?

I build them from 3/8in 6061-T6 alum and they are NOT all the same, as boats are not all the same. I sand them , epoxy prime and paint White with Awlgrip.

There are Many things to consider when installing one.
I get to see ones installed by amateurs and it shows...

Like when it's retracted...It lays across a anchor hatch, so you can't open the hatch without deploying it. Sticks out to far and is in harms way when docking or rafting up. [Note] A boat with a large bow rail is the hardest to do.

The one Kenan posted is fine.... "IF" it fits your application?

I build them from 3/8in 6061-T6 alum and they are NOT all the same, as boats are not all the same. I sand them , epoxy prime and paint White with Awlgrip.

There are Many things to consider when installing one.
I get to see ones installed by amateurs and it shows...

Like when it's retracted...It lays across a anchor hatch, so you can't open the hatch without deploying it. Sticks out to far and is in harms way when docking or rafting up. [Note] A boat with a large bow rail is the hardest to do.
Yes I been looking at many. Def don't want that. Have seen them lay right down the rail which looks like the best option. I have the marina I'm buying boat from give me a price to install the entire unit. If it's In my price range gonna have them do it as they would warranty all the work and that gives me some peace of mind. I know I could easily install it. Not a problem. But it's that mounting bracket. If it's not right. Just tore up a expensive boat.

Back