Spring Cleaning in January

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

esfishdoc

Reaction score
The first step in detailing your boat is to get everything out of the boat and I mean everything!
cleanout.jpg

overboard.jpg

What you don't see in the pictures are all the rods, nets, gaffs, wreck anchor with 300ft of rode and other crap that I took off before the pics.

I went through that drill before I took mine to Deale for the winter.
She rode a couple of inches higher in the water on the way south. :)

I need to post a photo of the 'storage area' in the basement where everything ended up for the winter. :shock:

Can anybody tell me how you fill a 45 foot garage with items that came off a 25 foot boat??? Happens to me every fall. Don't know where all the stuff fits on the boat...

Megabyte":3swplb8t said:
I need to post a photo of the 'storage area' in the basement where everything ended up for the winter. :shock:

Here it is... :)

Image-33487977B18B11DB.jpg

I'm running out of room. :oops:

Looks like mine...but you have way too few fishing rods. You need to help the American economy, buy a bunch, and sneak them into the house. :D :D :D

BTW, do you know when you have enough fishing rods? When there are so many that the Admiral can't count them and can't tell when new ones arrive. :D :D :D

Back