starboard

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Capt. Ronnie

Reaction score
Anybody got a good place to buy starboard at a good price.
I bought 1 27 x 12 small sheet of black 1/2 thick from westmarine for close to $50, there has got to be a better deal out there!!!
I have a few storage projects i'm going to build with it!

IMHO, West Marine is the worst place to buy almost anything. Their prices are insane !

Regarding Starboard, I would go to a local plastics supplier. Check your phone book. They reside in most larger town/cities and sell it for a fraction of the West Marine prices.

Ditto, call plastics wholesalers. Also, CPG Seaboard can usually be had at 1/2 to 2/3rds the price of King Starbaord, see colors below. Their sand shade pretty much matches the Parker gelcoat. CPG also makes their plastic with a true non-skid pattern molded into it like you see on Grady Weight's gelcoat non-skid.

marineboardcolors.jpg

DaleH":1z8qp3z9 said:
Ditto, call plastics wholesalers. Also, CPG Seaboard can usually be had at 1/2 to 2/3rds the price of King Starbaord, see colors below. Their sand shade pretty much matches the Parker gelcoat. CPG also makes their plastic with a true non-skid pattern molded into it like you see on Grady Weight's gelcoat non-skid.

marineboardcolors.jpg

Is seafoam the color Parker uses to make their doors ???

Back