Storage Box setup

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dogcop

Reaction score
Finally got the box setup in the boat. Cleaned the area up nice and still leaves plenty of room for fishing

Attachments

• IMG_4566.jpg
    IMG_4566.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 59
  • IMG_4565.jpg
    IMG_4565.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 53
28 x 42 I bought it from a guy who made it. He did a nice job on it and it is fully insulated so if I had a large catch I could put it in there. I did a test when I first got it I put 2 5 gallon pales of ice and it lasted almost 72 hours

I like that setup!
I had an idea that I can't use because of the way we hang out at our local freshwater lake.
You could add a T-top type of cover, provided it is bolted to the floor. Leave a gap up front to get to your cabin rod holders and put another row of rod across the back of the top fitted to your cockpit box. Easily 6 more rod holders and it would be a great space to hang out in the shade waiting and sipping on a beverage.
We use stainless deck chairs and coolers at the lake. I was going to bolt in a T top to the floor exactly like I am describing, but didn't want to give up the cockpit space permanently. You have already taken the footprint and could add a top eventually without giving up anything.

I think that is very clean looking and even the top can be used to set drinks on if needed.

Back