Storage from fin-addict marine

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Anyonoe have the tackle storage in the rear jump seats from theses guys ? Would love to see some pics of configurations you have chosen for your 2520xl . I'm hoping this works with the factory installed freshwater tank in one seat. Any instalation advice ? Thanks all !

nice work gunner I would like to get more infor on that I have 2520xl like to get that done what was the price to get that done thanks

Assuming you have the same factory jump seat pedestals as I do, you probably have access panels currently mounted in them. Fin-Addict builds the drawer units to slide right in the same factory openings. You will have to put some sort of backing material inside the pedestal to receive mounting screws. I used pieces of starboard from the old access panel frames.
The placement of the fresh water tank only allowed us to put one drawer unit in the top portion of the port side pedestal. make a note of where the freshwater pump is mounted to determine allowable depth for this unit.
I would say these units are not cheap but they are well built and look factory. Pricing varies depending on your choice of configuration. They can make you standard units they already have drawings for or can customize to your liking.
Storage is at a minimum on these boats, take advantage of any space available!
Attached is another picture of my install. If you have any other questions let me know.

gunner thanks for ur help I sent a email to them also I like what u did on the floor is that sea deck is it hard to clean an how does it hold up

Stripbait, the flooring you see in the picture is PlasDECK. Installed it Spring 2014. I installed it due to its excellent non-skid qualities. Got tired of slipping on that slick floor from the factory, Parker needs to carry their non-skid throughout the cabin.
Seems to be very durable, easy to clean, and looks sharp. It is all one piece, we made up the pattern with templating material and sent down to Travis at www.ttcustommarine.com/. Fit like a glove!

FinAddict can weatherstrip drawers,
drawer pulls can be ordered w/locks
(GemLux I believe)

no need for doors over drawer fronts.

FinAddict does highest quality work.

Attachments

• tackle.png
    tackle.png
    42.3 KB · Views: 352
Back