• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

T-Top for sale

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chris B

Reaction score
I have a t-top I want to sell that I took of my 04' 21SE.It's an aluminum/fiberglass top with rocket launchers,spot light and anchor light.Asking $2200

I think they are the same, mine measures 32"+/-1/4" [widest part of the console] . I guess parker could tell you , if you have any more questions call me 443-523-0210 I'm located on the eastern shore of Maryland. Chris

The 18 and 21SE both use the same console. The 23DV and 25CC's are the same. The 21DV could have either (I think most if not all 21DV's have the large console).

That T-Top would be a great find for someone with an 18 or 21SE. 8)

If someone wants it and needs a radio box or rocket launcher, easy to order from www.nccustommarine.com

almost forgot...having a fiberglass hardtop on an 18CC Parker will NOT make it top-heavy or roll over in the water! :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:

can you email me some pics of the top and your console. I have heard of some 21s rigged with the larger console that is standard on the 23. If that is the case it just may fit

Back