T-Top outrigger opinions

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ss4825

Supporting Member
Reaction score
My Parker 25 cc is scheduled to delivery middle of next month. I ordered with no T-Top as I knew I wanted a custom top and tower. Talking with my tower guy and he asked about outriggers. I’m thinking Lee sidewinders with 18’ sticks. I want to run a long and short off the riggers 2 flats off the transom and a shotgun off the tower. Anyone here have an opinion on the sidewinders or any of the other top mounted bases. Also since I'm old as dirt anyone have any experience with the carbon fiber poles?

Love my GemLux bases and my Taco 18' collapsible carbon fiber poles. They can be double rigged; although, I run 5 rods. One off each corner, one off each outrigger and one off the center rigger. The center rigger is the most productive of the 5 rods.D35CF115-15DE-4780-B32A-9B3B84595B45.jpegtempImageS7QD1q.png

Last edited:
Love my GemLux bases and my Taco 18' collapsible carbon fiber poles. They can be double rigged; although, I run 5 rods. One off each corner, one off each outrigger and one off the center rigger. The center rigger is the most productive of the 5 rods.View attachment 30008View attachment 30009
Good looking ride. The gemlux bases unfortunately are out of stock. I like those poles. I'll do more research but I'm pretty sure carbon fiber sticks are in my future.

Not as long as you keep them high enough to not dip into the water when deployed and the boat is rocking.

Back