Tasty Crustaceans!

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Megabyte

Reaction score
First you have to catch some...
A crab pot dropped next to the dock will do nicely. :)

Image-21A7ADB1458711DB.jpg

Coax them into the steamer... 8)

Image-21A7FF76458711DB.jpg

Dinner is served! :D

Image-6793DE3B464E11DB.jpg

There some good looking crabs you have there Kevin. I'm too far back in Middle River to catch them off my dock. I have had my kids pulling traps off the Parker a few times though.

Nice Job there Kevin! :mrgreen:

From the looks of the bodies there in the background, there were some champion crab-pickers at work there. Takes some skill to strip a carapace that clean! :D

What a nice way to spend a fall day.

Porkchunker":2lhd8ulb said:
I had to eat too many bugs and strange crusties while an Army Ranger. These things are below my food-chain threshold now. :D :D :D

Excellent!

Hey Kevin....Dave says he doesn't want any,,,, can I have his share? just pile them over on this side of the table. :D :D Oh,, and I'll need a couple of more napkins and another beer!... Thanks

John

I can eat anything that walks, crawls, or slithers...raw, and sometimes still moving. But now that I don't have to do that anymore, you can have them. I'll eat a bit higher off the hog thankyou. :D :D :D

I'd give up a nut before giving up Blue Crabs... especially softshells.

Longest meal I ever had was 3.5 hours of crab in Ocean City. My wife will not let me live it down :lol:

Back