tele flex xtreme cables

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone know off hand the lengths for the cables on a 2320 with a bulkhead mounted station. Our boat currently has a free standing station but I'm changing to the bulkhead style so have no cables to get a length from.

Like Warthog said, this one's a bit on the old side.

I'd suggest posting another thread with a title reflecting the specific information you're looking for, i.e. "Cable lengths for 2320 bulkhead station" or something like that. You're more likely to get the type of specific attention you're looking for.

LOL.....You brought up a thread that is 19 1/2 yrs old.... No clue as to the answer you are seeking....
I'm switching from a free standing second station to a bulkhead second station and am looking for the cable lengths for 4 cables. I've searched the site and only found this thread. Sure the topic has been discussed before but can't find the thread.

A measuring tape will be your friend in this case.. add a little...They are usually in 2ft increments.

Great stuff. I have a 2002 21 ft SE. any idea on the size cables for my boat , they are really in need of changing . ?

Look at each end of the cable.......They will have sizes marked on them....If they are not rubbed away. I'm sure some through my previous answer with the tape measure was a Smart ass answer......But if you don't have previous cables to look at then that is what you have to do.....Furthermore.....What if the position of the helms are different between yours and the guy that tells you the size of his?

Back