The biggest fish you ever caught

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
200lb jewfish (Goliath Grouper). It was my best fish because this same fish had broken off each one of my other 2 fishing buddies 30 and 15 minutes previously. I caught him/her and was able to return the 2 lost hooks.

(similar to the best duck you ever kill is the one your buddy missed 3x).

Speared my first Dorado this summer off Southern California. Not my biggest fish but a respectable Dorado none the less. This was followed up by another nice one a week later. Cheers, Kadam

Attachments

• 1st Dorado JK Edit R2.jpg
    1st Dorado JK Edit R2.jpg
    104.4 KB · Views: 1
  • Anchor Dive Dorado.jpg
    Anchor Dive Dorado.jpg
    901.1 KB · Views: 1
74 pound striped bass.

View attachment 34702
Thats a monster, My biggest was a 54lb 49" striper but 74lbs is unheard of. How long was that, had to be 55+" and when was it caught. I ask becasue they don't head up this way too much anymore, at least during the seasons. Great catch.

Thats a monster, My biggest was a 54lb 49" striper but 74lbs is unheard of. How long was that, had to be 55+" and when was it caught. I ask becasue they don't head up this way too much anymore, at least during the seasons. Great catch.
Thanks. Truly the fish of a lifetime. Caught April 30, 2013, the day before the trophy season opened. The next day it probably would have been a Virginia state record. I was so excited I didn't measure the fish past weighing her.

I mostly fish for blue cats and flatheads. My PB's there are 69 lbs. and 42 lbs. I keep telling myself that I have a 100# catfish in my future!

Thanks. Truly the fish of a lifetime. Caught April 30, 2013, the day before the trophy season opened. The next day it probably would have been a Virginia state record. I was so excited I didn't measure the fish past weighing her.

I mostly fish for blue cats and flatheads. My PB's there are 69 lbs. and 42 lbs. I keep telling myself that I have a 100# catfish in my future!
That has to be close to a state record because the world record was caught off Ct by Craig meyerson and weighed 82lb.

My biggest landed 42lb this year on my 21se

Got an old polaroid somewhere of me in Eluethra Bahamas fishing TOTO with an 86 pound Wahoo hoo (pun intended) a few minutes later was WAHOO FAJITAS. One of the best days in my life. I'll see if I can find that pic.

29876A52-2D57-451A-85AC-7A1552738727.jpeg
Nothing outrageously big but enough of these nice sized Yellowfins to keep us eating Tuna typically 3 nights a week throughout the year, until I can get out the next season and hopefully fill the freezer again. I’m a HARD disagree on tuna not freezing well. If you process the fish correctly and thaw it correctly, the only noticeable difference between fresh and frozen Yellowfin is the color…..

Last edited:
Back