The Parker Lineup is Now Dead

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just noticed Parker recently removed the 2100 DV and 2300 DV from their website. However, the new 22 is not on there. Originally, I heard they were introducing 2 new CC's...a 22 and a 24. Not sure now.

They just removed even more than that. No more WA or DC. Down to 10 total models (4 SC, 6 CC)

All of their SC boats are now Deep V, I guess that's why they now call themselves Parker Offshore in some writings. They are going to lose some of the Bay and River fisherman for sure. Many owners in the Chesapeake area own the MV model due to cheaper power required, better fuel economy, and mostly better on the troll (or less roll, not necessarily better). The MV is the perfect layout for bays, rivers, and inshore fishing where you don't necessarily need a deep V. Just my $.02, a bit disappointing.

I agree, the MV is why I bought a Parker. I fish some skinny water, where I'm in ~12'' of water putting around on my trolling motor. I also troll and drift fish a lot, and the MV stability at drift and trolling speed is really appreciated.
Deep V has it's place, but for what I do the MV really shines.

The offshore boat market seems crowded. It'll be a shame if Parker moves away from its roots...

I agree, the MV is why I bought a Parker. I fish some skinny water, where I'm in ~12'' of water putting around on my trolling motor. I also troll and drift fish a lot, and the MV stability at drift and trolling speed is really appreciated.
Deep V has it's place, but for what I do the MV really shines.

The offshore boat market seems crowded. It'll be a shame if Parker moves away from its roots...
I fished my friends 25 WA , MV in the Florida Keys and liked it very much. When I saw a 9 year old 23DVCC I bought the next day and have had it now 11 years. A very solid boat with a better layout than what is on the market these days.

Looks like just the beginning of Parker knock-offs to come:

“Scott Bauer, President of Parker Offshore stated, “The Parker 22CC is just the beginning of our new center console line-up. Our team is excited to present this boat that caters to both fishing and family boaters. No matter how you like to be on the water, enjoying watersports or spending time at the sandbar, the 22CC will exceed your expectations”

I can see why Linwood and family abruptly left.

Last edited:
Looks like just the beginning of Parker knock-offs to come:

“Scott Bauer, President of Parker Offshore stated, “The Parker 22CC is just the beginning of our new center console line-up. Our team is excited to present this boat that caters to both fishing and family boaters. No matter how you like to be on the water, enjoying watersports or spending time at the sandbar, the 22CC will exceed your expectations”

I can see why Linwood and family abruptly left.
The tourists have destroyed many flats in the Florida Keys on Holiday weekends even as it is illegal to ground or anchor a boat inside the NO Motor zones.

Attachments

• 20210530_143934.jpg
    20210530_143934.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 52
These are same people that Parker is now catering to. Pretty sad. Parker is now becoming just another production boat.
I agree completely. I have yet to see a "Family Boat" be a "Great Fishing Boat". The boats sit on the flats all day. I talk to our local Marine Patrol who said they would rather have the boats sit on the flat instead of anchor on the reefs which is also Illegal. The outer reefs in 30 to 60 feet of water in the Keys are DEAD and the water is often murky as much of the turtle grass in Florida Bay died when the salt content gets extreme.

I agree completely. I have yet to see a "Family Boat" be a "Great Fishing Boat". The boats sit on the flats all day. I talk to our local Marine Patrol who said they would rather have the boats sit on the flat instead of anchor on the reefs which is also Illegal. The outer reefs in 30 to 60 feet of water in the Keys are DEAD and the water is often murky as much of the turtle grass in Florida Bay died when the salt content gets extreme.
The sunrises are still nice!

Attachments

• 20211016_072342.jpg
    20211016_072342.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 18
  • 20211016_072246.jpg
    20211016_072246.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 30
I recently got had a tour at Parker, and here are my two cents, for what it's worth:

How long does it take from scratch (designing) to finish (manufacturing) a boat (for example the 22 CC): a couple of years, one if everything goes smoothly. So couldn't this be a Linwood design, since he didn't leave the company until recently (early 2021)? Because I'm sure you can't just stop everything in its tracks if you have spent a good amount of money, designing, getting suppliers, etc.

Also, I asked about the stringers: they are still using wood. Haven't changed yet, could one day but for now no. I asked about the screws, they have the same supplier that they have had for many years, the supplier changed the way they make them but they are looking into changing either supplier or getting different screws.

Just my two cents but I'm happy with the boat I will be getting!

My Parker dealer told me earlier this year that Linwood’s last design was the 26H bay boat which was fully composite. And they whacked that model after only 2 years. Strange that the new 22 still uses wood. The website lists “fiberglass stringers” for the 22 but maybe still using wood for the deck?

My Parker dealer told me earlier this year that Linwood’s last design was the 26H bay boat which was fully composite. And they whacked that model after only 2 years. Strange that the new 22 still uses wood. The website lists “fiberglass stringers” for the 22 but maybe still using wood for the deck?

The 26H was really cool.

You guys are making me feel like i just ordered a expensive sea ray. I wish I would of bought sooner (like 2019ish) when the boats were 15000 cheaper w/ more options. But after some help from members on here I think I like the 2022 21SE lay out better w/out the bow/stern storage/platforms. I just would of liked to see a 8000.00 discount for the boat being ordered w/out those options since they used to be standard I believe.
I'm sticking w/ it's a Parker which is hopefully going to keep a high resale value and reliability. Also it was pretty much the only boat I could get at the moment after calling every maycraft/jones brothers/sea hawk/North coast dealer in nj. And the price may be higher then before but compared to most it's still pretty cheap and the other boats didn't come with trailers and electronics in smae price range. The Parker I ordered appears to be turn key ready to go, just needs some ice/bait/tackle/rods/tools. Of course a minn kota for summer time striper fishin/precise flounder drifts/ toggin. I'm stuck in between the 24v or 36v minn kotas, 36v is definetly the ticket but 24v is much easier on my thin wallet.
Let's just hope our boats that were ordered in 2021 come in the spring of 2022. Just in time for striper/flounder.

Back