Thinking of Installing electric reel plugs 2320 SC

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hali-Bootie

Supporting Member
Reaction score
As title says, thinking of wiring up some electric reel plugs on the new (to me) Parker to ready it for electric reel use for Halibut fishing. Any idea what plugs are best and will last the longest. Anyone ever installed and if so any pics by chance? thx

I've installd cheap 110V plugs used for them..... My buddy had already wired the boat that way.... Had to make my reel fit his boat....and His reels fit my boat.And these on other boats.
https://www.bluemarlinchronicles.com/kristal-plugs-32-amp-s/340.htm
IF you have OLD Penn electric reels...Be especially careful of polarity. They will run backwards and unwind all your line... But proper Polarity is important for any of them.... I have Diawa Bull 1000's.

I dont have any reels yet but some of my fishing friends do.

This will dictate what plugs you use, as it did with me.

If you want to fish on your buddies boat and you want them to fish on Yours.... All plugs must match..... That Or Everyone will need to build short adpter cables to go from their plug to the other guys style plug. Get with them and see what they are using.

As title says, thinking of wiring up some electric reel plugs on the new (to me) Parker to ready it for electric reel use for Halibut fishing. Any idea what plugs are best and will last the longest. Anyone ever installed and if so any pics by chance? thx
I installed a plug each side under the gunnel out of the weather for my Scotty downriggers. I use the same plugs Scotty 202364 for my pot puller and my electric reels. They are never needed at the same time.

Back