This Forum is Costing Me a Lot of Money!

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

esfishdoc

Reaction score
I just ordered a prop from Overton's...... the more I learn here the more I learn what I need.

I ordered the Stilleto 14.25 X 17 three blade stainless steel prop.... So for those of you wondering what the F225 will do with this on the back of a 2520XL stay tuned..... With a previous WOT of 5300 on the 14.5 X19 I'm guessing with this prop I should be around 5500 to 5700 WOT...... we'll see...

I should have it by the 11th and I should have it out on the water by the 12th......

Richard

Oh.. and a question....

Will my old washers and bushings be fine or do I need something else I'm not thinking of.

Thanks.

Haha ... didn't you hear that B O A T is actually an acronym for Bet On Another Thousand :?: ?

esfishdoc":34krydre said:
Will my old washers and bushings be fine or do I need something else I'm not thinking of.

So long as your careful straightening and re-using the cotter pin, you shouldn't need a thing. The new prop should come with a small tube of grease, so you should be golden.

Looking forward to your test data...

I'm sure we could come up with a shopping list for you if you'd like.
I think it's fun spending other people's money.
Who's going to start the list?

Back