Took delivery of my 2022 2120SC... the good, the bad & the ugly

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just another thing to check. My anchor a locker barley locks. I can pull it open with little force when it’s in the locked position.

Last edited:
I got mine June 2022 and I have over 80 hours. My biggest complaint is that the cabin is not sealed to the deck. Water can migrate under the wall of the cabin. My driveway is pitched the wrong way and my old cc would accumulate some water when it rained. Now the water migrates under the wall along the shelf all the way to the carpeted birth. I have to seal the cabin up this spring.

I took delivery of my 2022 2120 in August 2022. I have exactly the same issue with a sloping driveway. My interior carpeting had mold on it upon delivery. The dealer parking lot must have had a slope too, but I didnt notice the mold until 2 weeks after I got the boat home. The mold is kind of hidden under the back of the helm seats. When I complained to the dealer, they told me all 2120's are designed that way, which is ridiculous.. The dealer said they weren't going to clean/seal it, and to pretty much, get lost. Like you, I'm going to seal mine this spring.

I took delivery of my 2022 2120 in August 2022. I have exactly the same issue with a sloping driveway. My interior carpeting had mold on it upon delivery. The dealer parking lot must have had a slope too, but I didnt notice the mold until 2 weeks after I got the boat home. The mold is kind of hidden under the back of the helm seats. When I complained to the dealer, they told me all 2120's are designed that way, which is ridiculous.. The dealer said they weren't going to clean/seal it, and to pretty much, get lost. Like you, I'm going to seal mine this spring.
Good lord, what a crappy dealership. My dealership was extremely helpful every step of the way. gets some RMR-86 from Amazon to kill that mold/mildew. Spray and get out of there, the fumes are pretty strong...

drop the dealership's name wilt poor experience, sometimes does wonders for attitudes.... 2 cents..

I got mine June 2022 and I have over 80 hours. My biggest complaint is that the cabin is not sealed to the deck. Water can migrate under the wall of the cabin. My driveway is pitched the wrong way and my old cc would accumulate some water when it rained. Now the water migrates under the wall along the shelf all the way to the carpeted birth. I have to seal the cabin up this spring.
I did exactly what you are planning on doing! Sealing the deck took care of the water intrusion.

Back