Trailer for a 2017 ,2320 sl

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Martini

Reaction score
anybody have any information on what size of trailer a 2320 sl would use ,weight rating of boat with 137 gallons and a yamaha 225 and 9.9 kicker? Ihave a kokopelli trailer rated at 6600 pounds with torsion axels ,but I see the wheels almost touching the fenders ,any info would help thanks

6600lbs - 1200lbs [weight of trailer] = 5400lbs is the MAX it's designed to haul...

137gals of fuel = 890lbs [aprox]

You will need to look up the rest of what you have.
Think about your grounding tackle.....That can get heavy also with anchor/chain/and line.

I have a 2002 EZ Loader trailer for my 2320 that is rated at 5800 lbs capacity with a gross weight of 7400 lbs, with 3700 lb torsion axles. Trailer weighs 1600 lbs. 2320 dry weight= 4100lbs, full tank of gas 950 lbs, outboard 500 lbs, plus gear and I am already over the trailer rating. I just replaced both torsion axles because I had negative camber and my tires were wearing prematurely on the inside treads. I believe this trailer is too light for my boat especially since I trailer my boat. I tried buying a new trailer but I was not able to get any quotes from dealers who carry LoadRite or EZ Loader trailers due to supply chain issues stemming from Covid-19. Almost went with a custom bunk trailer with a substantially higher load rating. It was with 5200 lb axles rather than the 3700 lb axles, however I'm not sold that aluminum trailers are the way to go.

EZ Loaders are Not the trailer to buy......I've had 2- used ones.....#1 thing is they have Buddy Bearings and Not Posi-Lube spindles.......Buddy Bearings Suck!
Posi-Lube spindles are the way to go......
All the axles got changed under both trailers to Posi-Lube units.....Thats 4 axles.....1 on the Flounder boat trailer and 3 under the tri-axle that the Parker sat on.

Back