Trim Tab Lights for offshore fishing

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DaleH

FOUNDER of Classic Parker Forum
Reaction score
Yup, you read it right. Wow :shock: ! Never saw the likes of these before ...

Tab-Light6.jpg

Link = http://www.hurleymarine.com/Tab_Lights.html

Fellow Parker Owners-

If you are interested in some underwater lights, we will offer a special discount to all Parker owners. Email us to receive this unadvertised, discount to all forum members. Send email to: [email protected]. We will reply with special website login info to receive this discount. TrimBright, Underwater Trim Tab Lights from Avalon Marine Products are available online at:

http://www.AvalonMarineProducts.com

trimbright_packagingtopB_s.jpg
ana_lit_withlogo.jpg

I have these lights on my 2320 and as you can see from the pictures on our website, they are awesome. We look forward to outfitting your Parker.

Eric

I'm savin' up for neon tubes around T-Top and under gunnel cap. If everything syncs-up, the neon will pulsate to the beat of 8000watt Rockford PyleBlaster amps. 8)

I don't know about you guys, but if I installed these lights on my Parker tabs, they would be sitting above the waterline.

My 2520DV is a single screw and rides very high in the stern. When at the dock and gently rocking the tabs come out of the water a lot.

IcarusII041107008.jpg

Thats weird... We have installed these on two Parkers, one a 2520 and the other a 2320. Neither boat at idle or docked had the lights above the waterline. In severe rocking conditions, the boat may list to one side momentarily, causing light exposure, but with the trim tabs in the down position, this isn't a factor. Let me know if you would like to see more pics of the Parkers with the lights installed. I have about 50 that I would love to share.

Since your taking requests I would like to see them mounted on a 2520XLD (if possible). I had planned on putting them on my new boat (when it gets here) and saw them at the FH Show. I'm not too far down the road from you. Thanks, Randy.

Back